"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

2015 What I'm Reading #8


Time for Round 2
This round, my goal is to start a daily writing practice.  I am starting by completing Blogging University's Writing 101 through The Daily Post.  I will be posting on my blog daily using the prompt and twist provided.  I will also be continuing to work on my reading goal of 30 books this year.

Number of Books Read: 13
January
  1. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  2. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
  3. The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
  4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Schaffer
  5. Blue Bloods: The Keys to the Repository by Melissa de la Cruz
  6. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
February
  1. Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz
  2. Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
March
1. The Coroner’s Lunch by Colin Cotterill
April
  1. The Wonder Show by Hannah Barnaby
  2. Wicked by Gregory Maguire
  3. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
  4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Well, I have finally escaped from Wicked and added two more books to my list.  Reviews and journal pages are coming soon.  I am now starting Forever Odd.  I really liked the first book in this series, so I hoping this one will be just as entertaining.  If I can continue this reading rate, I should make my goal by the end of the year :)

What have you been reading lately?  Any suggestions to add to my TBR list?

2 comments:

  1. That's a good list of books. How do you like Melissa de la Cruz's work? I've been thinking of reading "Witches of East End." I'm currently reading "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban." I fall in love with those stories every time I read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy Melissa de la Cruz's work. I have been slowly working my way through the Blue Bloods series and I really enjoyed Witches of East End. I want to read the rest of the series! I love the Harry Potter books! Enjoy.

      Delete