"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Monday, April 20, 2015

Writing Update 4/20/15 (One Day Late)


Time for Round 2
This round, my goal is to start a daily writing practice.  I am starting by completing Blogging University's Writing 101 through The Daily Post.  I will be posting on my blog daily using the prompt and twist provided.  I will also be continuing to work on my reading goal of 30 books this year.

I had some family visiting this weekend, so I fell a little behind in all my projects, including my writing.  I took a few days off but I am back and ready to start again.  

Sometimes it is necessary to take a break, even when beginning a new habit.  I enjoyed my time with my family and got to build some new memories that might help with my writing someday.  Who knows?

Well, I'm keeping this short and sweet, so I can head back to my notebook and start writing again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment