Time for Round 2
This round, my goal is to start a daily writing practice. I am starting by completing Blogging University's Writing 101 through The Daily Post. I will be posting on my blog daily using the prompt and twist provided. I will also be continuing to work on my reading goal of 30 books this year.
Number of Books Read: 11
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
- The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Schaffer
- Blue Bloods: The Keys to the Repository by Melissa de la Cruz
- A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
7. Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz
8. Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
9. The Coroner’s Lunch by Colin Cotterill
10. The Wonder Show by Hannah Barnaby
11. Wicked by Gregory Maguire
I finally updated my list of books I have read this year. Eleven is not a bad number. You can tell that I started out the year strong and then had a slight problem. I lost all interest in reading for a while. I'm not sure why. Sometimes it happens. But I always come back to my books.
I finally made it through Wicked. I don't know if I feel enough about it to even write a review. I will try. Surprisingly, the Kindle version of the book came with The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum, so now I am reading that book. I will get to the rest of my electronic bookshelf soon.
What are you reading this week?