"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Sunday, April 28, 2013

X is for Xrays


I have had a lot of xrays in my life.  At first I worried that they would damage my body or cause cancer.  Now I don't even think about it anymore.  I do wish that I could keep some of my xrays though.  I have been able to borrow them occasionally, but the doctors always want them back.  I think they should be considered my property, since I paid for them and they are images of my bones, but apparently they are not.

Some of the images are so neat, especially the post-surgery xrays.  It looks like there is a knife in my leg!  The ones from before the surgery are weird, but a good reminder of how far I have come.  I really hate dental xrays because I am reminded of all my fillings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment