"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Sunday, April 28, 2013

V is for Verbose


I have never been verbose.  In fact I would say that I am the exact opposite of verbose, especially when I write.  Sometimes I worry about my ability to meet the necessary word count for a novel.  I tend to write things succinctly, without many words or details.  Maybe once I have edited and added all the necessary details, the word count will be perfect?  We'll just have to wait and see :)

2 comments:

  1. Some people aren't verbose in their writing, and that's just their style. Don't worry about adding extra words just for the sake of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that sometimes I do need the extra words. Maybe I will wait for someone else to read my work and get his/her opinion. Thanks.

      Delete