"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Monday, April 2, 2018

I'm Sick and Other Random Thoughts

Monday Musings is a weekly post where I write about whatever is 
currently on my mind.



1.  I am sick.  I have been sick for over three weeks now.  And it just keeps going.

2.  Last week was spring break.  We went to Las Vegas for a few days.  We stayed at the Aria, which was beautiful and amazing.  We went to see the Cirque Du Soleil show, Love, based around Beatles songs.  It was awesome.

3.  I was sick while we were in Vegas for spring break.

4.  I didn't blog for a week because I was sick.

5.  Am I complaining and whining too much?  I feel like I might be complaining and whining.  I'm just so sick and tired of being sick.

6.  It's really hard to be back at work when you're still sick.

7.  Don't worry.  I will survive.  Hopefully, I will be healthy soon.

8.  Did I mention that I hate being sick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment