"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Spring Has Sprung!

Wisteria
Wisteria 

Spring has finally arrived in the Pacific Northwest, and it feels amazing!  I came home from work today and sat in the backyard listening to a podcast about creativity.  I doodled a little, nothing I'm super proud of.
I thought about the newest writing challenge I am planning to participate in and dreamed about the new notebook I will buy for the challenge.  Should I buy something special or just a regular old composition book? 
I thought about all the creative ideas and energy hidden inside me just waiting to burst into bloom, like the gorgeous wisteria that hid under our ancient, overgrown grapevines for years. 
I feel hopeful that this spring is just the beginning for me, that all my creative ideas will become something more this year, that I will find success.
If you are interested in joining the Ninja Writer Challenge, here is some more information.  Let me know if you join up.  I would love to have an accountability partner for this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment