What I'm Reading Wednesday is a monthly feature where I share what I have been reading. Feel free to share what you are currently reading in the comments (I love comments and book recommendations!).
Reading Goal for the Year: 50 books
Currently Reading: Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant
Total Read So Far: 8/50 books
4. The Likeness by Tana French
1. The Sands of Time by Sidney Sheldon
2. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
1. Into the Thickening Fog by Andrei Gelasimov
1. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
Well, my reading year was off to a great start but I am definitely slowing down. With only five days left, I have one and half books left to read in order to complete Erin's book challenge. I know that I can do it, if I really focus and read. The question is, will I do it?
Do you have a reading goal for the year?
What are you reading?