"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

What I'm Reading 2018: April 25, 2018

What I'm Reading Wednesday is a monthly feature where I share what I have been reading.  Feel free to share what you are currently reading in the comments (I love comments and book recommendations!).

Reading Goal for the Year:  50 books
Currently Reading:  Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant
Total Read So Far:  8/50 books

January 2018
4.  The Likeness by Tana French

February 2018
1.  The Sands of Time by Sidney Sheldon
2.  The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware

March 2018
1.  Into the Thickening Fog by Andrei Gelasimov

April 2018
1.  Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley


Well, my reading year was off to a great start but I am definitely slowing down.  With only five days left, I have one and half books left to read in order to complete Erin's book challenge.  I know that I can do it, if I really focus and read.  The question is, will I do it?

Do you have a reading goal for the year?
What are you reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment