"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Monday, April 30, 2018

Ninja Writer Challenge Starts Tomorrow!

Monday Musings is a weekly post where I write about whatever is 
currently on my mind.

I am starting a new writing challenge tomorrow.  I already have my new notebook, a pen that brings me joy, and I've listed the challenge goals on the first page.  I really like having goals for a new notebook.
From what I can gather, the challenge should require about 30 minutes of my time each day during the month of May: 10 minutes of writing, 10 minutes of reading, and 10 minutes for the daily challenge.  

I am excited to start this challenge (I am always excited to start a challenge); my concern is that, as usual, I will not complete the challenge.  I am hopeful that I can follow through with this challenge - 30 minutes a day seems like such a small commitment.

Dear reader, I would love a gentle nudge to help me stay on track.  If you are interested in joining the challenge and becoming my writing buddy, visit this link.  I look forward to a month of writing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment