"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up (April 24, 2016)


Blog Posts
4/20/16:  L is for Liberty Hall

4/21/16:  M is for Countess Markievicz

4/24/16:  N is for National Anthem

4/24/16:  O is for On Banna Strand

4/24/16:  P is for Padraig Pearse

4/24/16:  Q is for the Quiet Man

Personal Stuff
Allergies are affecting my life recently.  My eyes hurt.  It makes it difficult to be on the computer, to draw or to read.  I have fallen behind in the A to Z challenge because of my allergies, but I am slowly catching back up.

What I read
I stopped reading The Art of X-Ray Reading by Roy Peter Clark.  It was an interesting book, but I was getting nowhere.  

Then I read Doodle Art Handbook and I am currently reading Ready Player One.

Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
R is for Rewrite - I love this comic posted by ARHtistic License.

I've been researching my A to Z Challenge topic, The Easter Rising of 1916.  I will post all my sources at the end of the month.


ROW80 Goals
1.  Read 9 books (1/9)
I read Doodle Art Handbook and now I am reading Ready Player One.

2.  Complete the A to Z Challenge on my two blogs/Continue with my blogging schedule
I have fallen behind on the challenge but I am catching back up.

3.  Edit 5 chapters of ZF
I have not started yet.

4.  Write daily
My allergies made this difficult this week.  I did not write every day.


5.  Continue my Creative Every Day challenge
The A to Z challenge is keeping me creative every day.  Also I have started the #100DayProject on Instagram which is helping me to be creative.



How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment