"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up (April 10, 2016) - Late!


Blog Posts
4/4/16:  Cumann na mBan

4/5/16:  ROW80 Round 2 Goals

4/5/16:  Dublin Castle

4/6/16:  Enniscorthy and What I'm Reading Wednesday

4/7/16:  Foggy Dew

4/11/16:  General Post Office

4/11/16:  Henry Street

Personal Stuff
So, a few of my A to Z posts were late this week (also this post).  I am dealing with the very real possibility of a serious surgery that I will have to get towards the end of this year, beginning of next.  I knew the surgery was somewhere in my future but had no idea it would happen so soon.  It threw me off.  I missed some posts, but I am back!  It's been a stressful week to say the least.

What I read

I've been reading The Art of X-Ray Reading by Roy Peter Clark.

Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
I've been researching my A to Z Challenge topic, The Easter Rising of 1916.  I will post all my sources at the end of the month.


ROW80 Goals
1.  Read 9 books
I am reading The Art of X-Ray Reading by Roy Peter Clark. 

2.  Complete the A to Z Challenge on my two blogs/Continue with my blogging schedule
I was a little late with some posts this week, but they all got posted!

3.  Edit 5 chapters of ZF
I have not started yet.

4.  Write daily
I wrote almost every day this week, either a journal entry or on my blogs.


5.  Continue my Creative Every Day challenge
The A to Z challenge is keeping me creative every day.



How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment