"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Monday, May 2, 2016

Monthly Check-in (April)

Time to check-in on my progress on my yearly goals.

Reading Goals

1.  Read 32 books (2-3 per month)
I read 2 books this month and gave up on the third.  My current total is 13.
Doodle Art Handbook by Lana Karr
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

2.  Read books I have pinned on Pinterest
Not this month

3.  Complete some book series that I have started
Not this month

Writing Goals

1.  Write or edit every day
I wrote daily for a week this month, so that puts me at 14 writing days so far this year.

2.  Complete first draft of DOVH and Mordred
No progress.

3.  Edit first draft of ZF
No progress.  I am hoping to edit 5 chapters during this round of ROW80

4.  Complete at least one writing challenge
This month I participated in the A to Z Challenge, but did not finish due to allergies.  I will continue with the posts until I complete it.
A to Z Challenge - A thru Q
Month of Letters - 10/28 letters

5.  Continue with my blogging schedule
This month my blogging schedule changed a little because of the A to Z Challenge but I still posted pretty regularly.


How are your goals progressing?

No comments:

Post a Comment