"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My Fall TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

First I am planning to finish my current read, The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón, but after I complete that, I will start reading from my Fall TBR list....
A photo posted by Lisa (@lalocadesigns) on

The Girl with all the Gifts by Mike Carey
Recommended by a friend
One of the high school Battle of the Books choices

Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
Got a great deal on the Kindle version
I think the story sounds interesting

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Recommended by a friend
I have borrowed her signed copy

Teacher books
I have 4 teacher books I need to read
I like reading teacher books :)

What are you reading this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment