"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Guilty Pleasure TV Shows


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.




The theme at The Broke and the Bookish this week is something related to television, so I decided to share my top ten guilty pleasure tv shows.  These are the shows that I watch all by myself when I have some free time.

1.  Pretty Little Liars
I am not sure why I started watching this show.  I think Netflix reccomended it to me.  I immediately knew that my husband was not going to want to watch this show, so I started watching on my Ipad while ironing.  Now I am hooked.  Who is A?  And what does he/she want?  I love all the teenage drama.

2.  Project Runway (the original and All Stars and Under the Gunn and Junior)
One of my greatest weaknesses is a show where people make things.  I love making things and I love watching other people make things too.  More drama.  Yay!

3.  Project Accessory
Why was there only one season of this show?  I want it back!

4.  Face Off
Another one of those creative shows.  I know absolutely nothing about creating special effects make-up but I learn a little bit more every season of Face Off.

5.  Ink Master
This one is also a creative show but this one has a lot more swearing and yelling.  So much drama!

6.  Bar Rescue
Oh!  The drama!  This guy yells at people who are failing at running a bar and tries to help them turn their business around.  

7.  The Following
I started watching this one with my husband but he got tired of it, so I continued watching by myself.  How can these people be so obssessed with each other?  If they hate each other so much, why isn't one of them dead yet?

8.  Flea Market Flip
Another creative show!  It's so much fun to watch them buy junk and then refurbish it but my favorite part is guessing who will make the most money.

9.  Judge Judy
Judge Judy has taught me so much over the years: always keep your dog on a leash, don't lend money to friends or family, take pictures at the beginning and end of a lease..... the list goes on and on.  Thank you, Judge Judy!

10.  CSI franchise
I am currently making my way through CSI New York but I am also a big fan of the original CSI and the Miami version.  

What are your favorite guilty pleasure tv shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment