"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Currently........ (September 7, 2016)

Currently...


Writing... morning pages
Although I do not always complete them in the morning, I have been enjoying the brain dump.  I usually write about two pages of whatever nonsense is on my mind and then use a writing prompt to write the third page.  It has been my most successful daily writing experiment so far.

Reading... The Shadow of the Wind
Honestly I have been too exhausted to read much of anything recently but my bookmark is placed in this book, and I plan to finish it before my library loan is up.

Listening... to ¿Puedo ir al baño?
I'm back to school, and this song is one of my students' favorites.

Eating... Welch's island fruit snacks
I just finished a pack and I already want another.  My favorite are the green ones which I think are kiwi flavored.  Yum.

Drinking... water
Ever since I got my Fitbit, I have been tracking my water intake more closely.  I feel so good when I get to my 64oz every day.

Wearing... pajamas
Work has been so exhausting that I have been spending all my free time in my pjs.

Feeling... tired but satisfied
The return to work is overwhelming but it is amazing to watch students get excited about learning Spanish.

Weather... rainy and gloomy
The perfect back to school weather!

Wanting... a Yumm bowl
If you have never been to Cafe Yumm, you might want to visit the Pacific Northwest and get yourself a Yumm bowl.  I am having a serious craving.  Wednesday night dinner!

Thinking... this movie is not as good as the first one :(


Watching... Now You See Me 2
I like movies about magicians.  This one is not holding my attention so well.

Enjoying... letter writing
I have found some new penpals and I love writing and receiving letters.  I even bought some new stationery.  It should be arriving in the mail tomorrow, and I cannot wait to write my first letter on this pretty paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment