"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up (May 9, 2016)


Blog Posts
5/2/16:  April Monthly Check-in

5/3/16:  April Book Reviews

5/4/16:  What I'm Reading Wednesday

Personal Stuff
Allergies are still affecting my life recently.  My eyes hurt.  It makes it difficult to be on the computer, to draw or to read.  I have fallen behind in the A to Z challenge because of my allergies, but I am slowly catching back up.

What I read
I finished Ready Player One and now I am reading Fahrenheit 451.

Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
I've been researching my A to Z Challenge topic, The Easter Rising of 1916.  I will post all my sources once I have completed the challenge.


ROW80 Goals
1.  Read 9 books (2/9)
I am reading Fahrenheit 451.  Fascinating book so far.

2.  Complete the A to Z Challenge on my two blogs/Continue with my blogging schedule
I am getting back on schedule.

3.  Edit 5 chapters of ZF
I have not started yet but I did finally fix my printer, so this week I can print chapter one and begin :)

4.  Write daily
My allergies made this difficult this week.  I did not write every day.


5.  Continue my Creative Every Day challenge
The #100DayProject on Instagram is helping me to be creative.



How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment