"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Monday, May 30, 2016

Weekly Wrap-Up (May 29, 2016)


Blog Posts
Teaser Tuesday

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Personal Stuff
I am back to blogging this week and posted all but one of my scheduled posts.  I went to see The Cure in concert this week and planned to post some video clips from the concert for my Stuck in my Head post.  Unfortunately I had some technical difficulties, so the post has been delayed.  I hope to get it posted this coming week.

What I read
I am reading The Interior Circuit by Francisco Goldman.


Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
I haven't really had time for the internet this week and am behind on all my blog-reading.  Will catch up soon.


ROW80 Goals
1.  Read 9 books (3/9)
I am still reading The Interior Circuit by Francisco Goldman.

2.  Complete the A to Z Challenge on my two blogs/Continue with my blogging schedule
I got all but one blog post this week and I missed that post because of technical difficulties.  I will get it posted next week.

3.  Edit 5 chapters of ZF
I have not started yet.

4.  Write daily
I have started writing again.  The book I am reading is really inspiring me.  I did not write every day though.


5.  Continue my Creative Every Day challenge
I am continuing the #100DayProject on Instagram which is helping me to be creative.



How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment