"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Books I Recently Added to my TBR List



    Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

    I keep a TBR list on Pinterest and I am constantly adding books to it.  Here are the last 10 books and links that I added to the list.

    1.  Plot & Structure by James Scott Bell - I love reading books about writing and aftger recently reading a blog post about this book, I had to add it to my TBR.  I am excited to read this book.

    2.  Inked by Eric Smith - Tattoos that decide your destiny?  I am already hooked.

    3.  Zia the Teenage Zombie and the Undead Diaries by Angela Scott - Who can resist a zombie dealing with all the drama of being a teenager?

    4.  The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black - This book sounds like a fairy tale.  I just want to curl up for a weekend and read it.

    5.  Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - I read Fangirl and loved it.  I can't wait to read another book by Rainbow Rowell and I have heard that this is a great one.

    6.  The Unquiet by Mikaela Everett - A parallel Earth, people training to replace their duplicates?  You had me at sleeper-soldiers.

    7.  12 Books for Fans of Gillian Flynn - Yeah, I want to read them all.  Oh, and also Sharp Objects; I haven't read that one yet.

    8.  11 Books with Crazy Plot Twists - I have read 3 of the books on this list already, but I would like to read the others and I'd like to reread And Then There Were None.  I love Agatha Christie!

    9.  11 Books that Scared Stephen King - Some of these books don't sound particularly scary, but they do sound interesting.

    10.  Lifer by Beck Nicholas - Slavery, space, rebellion.  I'm ready!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment