Time for a ROW80 check-in. I am trucking along, working hard on my goals for the year.
Here's my progress so far: I have read one book and started a second. There were five days this week that I didn't write or edit any fiction. I was feeling really down; I was not meeting my goal.... but when I thought about it, I had written something almost every day, just not fiction. So I have modified my writing goal to include blog posts and journaling, basically all the different types of writing that I do in my spare time. With the modification, I have only missed two days of writing so far this month. That's not bad.... I am tracking the days that I do not write in an effort to better understand my habits. Maybe there is a pattern that I am not seeing.
My goals and progress:
1. Read 32 books (2-3 per month): 1/32
2. Read books I have pinned on Pinterest
3. Complete some book series that I have started
4. Write or edit every day(including blog posts, journaling, fiction, etc.)
No writing days: Friday(1/8), Saturday(1/9)
5. Complete first draft of DOVH and Mordred
6. Edit first draft of ZF
7. Complete at least one writing challenge
8. Continue with my blogging schedule: 1 week/52 weeks