"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 What I'm Reading Wednesday #1

For my ROW80 Wednesday Check-ins, I will be posting my progress on my reading goals.


I am currently reading Foreign Gods, Inc. by Okey Ndibe.  I have heard nothing about this book, just happened upon it in my public library's digital library.  The synopsis sounds interesting.  We shall see.
A photo posted by Lisa (@lalocadesigns) on

2016 Goal: 32 books
Books Read = 1/32
Books from TBR list: 0
Series completed: 0
2016 Pinterest Board

January
1.  Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea of having a Pinterest board for the books you're read by year! I would steal it, but I read so slow, that would look sad (unless I counted comics, which I read lots of). You're off to a good start if you're on #2! Keep up the reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I feel good about my reading goal right now :)

      Delete