What I'm Reading Wednesday is a monthly feature where I share what I have been reading. Feel free to share what you are currently reading in the comments (I love comments and book recommendations!).
Reading Goal for the Year: 50 books
Currently Reading: All Quiet on the Western Front
Total Read So Far: 13/50 books
1. The Sands of Time by Sidney Sheldon
2. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
1. Into the Thickening Fog by Andrei Gelasimov
1. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
2. Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant
3. The Lake House by James Patterson
1. Spare Parts by Joshua Davis
2. Say You're Sorry by Melinda Leigh
3. Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
Well, I completed Erin's book challenge and read another three books in the month of May. I am excited for another challenge to begin July 1st. Categories will be revealed tomorrow! Can't wait!
Do you have a reading goal for the year?
What are you reading?