"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Currently.... (December 7, 2016)

Currently...


Writing... Reference letters
It's almost Job Fair time at school, so I've been writing reference letters for my students.  I finally got them all turned in yesterday.

Reading... The Girl with all the Gifts
I am loving this book!

Listening to... Te mueves tú, Se mueven todos
 This song has been playing over and over in my head since we have been listening to it in my Spanish 2 classes this week.

Eating... fresh veggies
We had homemade subs for dinner with avocado and kumatos and lots of other fresh veggies.  So good.

Drinking... Rhubarbarian cider by Two Towns
This one is my favorite!

Wearing... layers
It has been cold.  I am wearing so many layers.

Feeling... emotional
My surgery has been cancelled because of insurance issues, and now I have to find a new doctor.  It's difficult.

Weather... cold
We might have a snow or ice day tomorrow.

Wanting... to find an amazing new doctor
I hope it happens :)

Thinking... about that song
It really is stuck in my head.

Watching... The 100
We stopped watching for a while, but just restarted watching on Netflix.  Loving the third season.

Enjoying... Pokémon Go
I am having so much fun with this silly game.  It gets me up and out.  I recently caught my first Pikachu and a Ditto!   Exciting stuff!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment