"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Currently... (December 21, 2016)

Currently...


Writing... Lists in my bullet journal
I've been transferring lists of addresses and TBR books from my old bullet journal to my new.  One of these days I will do a post about how I set up my bullet journal.

Reading... (Between Books)
I think I will start Pierced by the Sun by Laura Esquivel next.

Listening to... The Girl at the End of the World by James
 James' new album is really great.  I've been listening to it on Amazon Prime music.  Here's one of the songs:  "Nothing but Love"


Eating... Golden Grahams cereal
I bought a box of cereal this week, something I never do, and I just can't get enough of it.  Yum!

Drinking... 'Cot in the Act cider by Two Towns
We got a keg for winter break.  It's an apricot cider and it is yummy.

Wearing... my pjs
I am officially on winter break, so I have been wearing pjs as much as possible.

Feeling... excited
I'm going on vacation soon, to Costa Rica, and I cannot wait!

Weather... cold
Still cold here.  The snow went away, but it is cold.

Wanting... to reach my reading goal this year
but not sure that I can make it.

Thinking... about Costa Rica
OMG!  I am so excited!

Watching... Project Runway
I can't wait to watch the second part of the finale.  I'm not sure who I want to win this season.  I've been watching old seasons to fill the void while I wait.

Enjoying... Winter Break
It is so nice to have some time off work to relax and refresh.  

What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment