"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up (March 6, 2016)


Blog Posts
February Monthly Check-in

Teaser Tuesday - a teaser from The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld

What I'm Reading Wednesday #7

What I read
I finished The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld and with it I finished my first series of the year.  Yay for meeting goals.  Now I am reading The Magician by Michael Scott.

Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
I've been researching editing techniques.  Here are some of the articles I enjoyed:

What happens after the first draft?

25 steps to edit the unmerciful suck out of your story

How to revise a novel

5 problems to avoid in your first novel

Tips from an editor


Fiction Writing
No writing this week :(

Editing
Does researching and bookmarking websites count??

How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment