I am currently reading The Art of Memoir by Mary Karr. In fact, I have not actually started the book yet, so I cannot say how I feel about it yet. I will officially start tomorrow.
Once again my monthly goal is to read 3 books. So far I have managed to stick to my goal.
Books Read = 9/32
Books from TBR list: 1
Series completed: 1
2016 Pinterest Board
1. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
2. Foreign Gods, Inc by Okey Ndibe
3. Dear Mister Essay Writer Guy by Dinty W. Moore
4. Thunder and Lightning by Natalie Goldberg
1. The Double Life of Fidel Castro
2. Peeps by Scott Westerfeld (Started a new series)
3. Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult (TBR)
4. The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld (Completed a series!)
1. The Magician by Michael Scott (Book 2 of a series)
What are you reading this week? How are your reading goals going?