I am currently reading The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld. I love his books. I was hooked the minute I started the first book of the Uglies series. I can't get enough. I love his voice, his style, his super creative ideas. I even have another of his books waiting on my bookshelf.
Once again my monthly goal is to read 3 books. So far I have managed to stick to my goal.
Books Read = 7/32
Books from TBR list: 1
Series completed: 0
2016 Pinterest Board
1. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
2. Foreign Gods, Inc by Okey Ndibe
3. Dear Mister Essay Writer Guy by Dinty W. Moore
4. Thunder and Lightning by Natalie Goldberg
1. The Double Life of Fidel Castro
2. Peeps by Scott Westerfeld (Started a new series)
3. Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult (TBR)
What are you reading this week? How are your reading goals going?