"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What I'm Reading Wednesday #6 (March 15, 2017)

I am currently reading Matched by Ally Condie, one of the books on my list for Erin's book challenge.  Yay!  Progress!

Anyway, here is my progress so far... 
2017 Goal: 32 books
Books Read = 4/32
Books from TBR list: 1
Series completed: 0
*Erin's Book Challenge:  2/10  0/Bonus Round


January
1.  Midair by Kodi Scheer
*2.  And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini (TBR)

February
*1.  Christine by Stephen King
2.  The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens (yup, I started a new series)

March
1.  The Fire Chronicle by John Stephens (second book in the series)

Currently Reading:
*Matched  by Ally Condie


What are you reading this week?  How are your reading goals going?

No comments:

Post a Comment