"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Currently.... (March 8, 2017)

Currently...


Writing... actually editing
I am participating in Fiction University's At Home Workshop to Revise your Novel in 31 Days.  Right now I am working on my editorial map.  I'm a little behind but am already loving the process.

Reading... The Fire Chronicle by John Stephens
I'm enjoying this series and I am already almost finished with book 2.  
A post shared by Lisa (@lalocadesigns) on

Listening to... Latin Pop Classics
One of my favorite stations on Pandora.  Lots of Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and Maná.
Eating... Ghirardelli squares
I especially love the dark chocolate with sea salt and caramel and the dark chocolate with chili caramel.  Yum!

Drinking... so much sparkling water
Plain, mango, apricot... so many flavors, so much yumminess.

Wearing... extra layers
When is the cold weather going to leave???  I want spring!

Feeling... anxious
I recently had an appointment with my new orthopedic surgeon, and we set a date for my surgery.  Nothing left to do but feel anxious.

Weather... cold
Yup, still cold.

Wanting... the school year to be over
I am ready for summer!

Thinking... spring break is only 3 weeks away
I can make it three more weeks :)

Watching... Face Off
Love this show!  This season is All Stars, so they are working in teams of two.  It's really interesting, and the contestants are so talented this season.

Enjoying... the Draw Riot Daily Challenge
Draw a picture every day inspired by a theme.  Lots of fun and great practice with drawing and creating.


What are you up to?
Have you watched Face Off?  Is it still cold where you live?
Have you read The Books of Beginning series?

No comments:

Post a Comment