"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up (July 31, 2016)

A new round of ROW80 has begun.
Progress on my goals is at the end of this post.
Blog Posts


Personal Stuff
It's been a good week.  I started a search for new penpals and sent out two emails today.  Hopefully I will hear back soon.  I love sending and receiving letters!

What I read
I am still reading Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness.  


Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
This week I discovered Penpals Now.  I want more penpals and I am hoping this website will help me find some.

ROW80 Goals
Round 3 of ROW80 has begun.  This round runs from July 4th to September 22nd.  I started a little late, so my number of weeks and days is a little different.  Here is my progress so far:

1.  Read 9 books (0/9)
I am currently reading Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness.  It will be the first book I complete this round.

2.  Continue with my blogging schedule (2/10 weeks)
This week I kept up with my blogging schedule.  You can check out my weekly posts through the links at the beginning of this post.

3.  Edit 5 chapters of ZF (0/5)
I would really like to complete this goal this round but I have not begun yet.

4.  Write daily (7/66 days)
Monday:  :(
Tuesday:  Worked on a blog post
Wednesday: Worked on a blog post
Thursday: :(
Friday:  :(
Saturday: :(
Sunday:  :(

5.  Continue my Creative Every Day challenge
Pictures get posted on my Instagram if you want to follow my creative progress.  I am still working on the baby blanket but did not make much progress this week.

6.  Swim at least twice a week. (2/10 weeks)

This week I swam Monday and Friday.

How did your week go?
Do you have a blog post or interesting link you'd like to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment