"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up (July 17, 2016)

A new round of ROW80 has begun.
My new goals are at the end of this post.
Blog Posts




Personal Stuff
I was away from the blog for a while because I was on vacation.  I got to spend a whole week at the Oregon Country Fair!  It was awesome, as usual, and I can't wait for next year.  Anyway, now I am back and ready to blog again.  

What I read
I have been reading a lot, thanks to summer break.  Since putting down Frida's Bed, I have read:  
The Beach House by James Patterson and Peter De Jonge
The Haters by Jesse Andrews
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Room by Emma Donoghue
The Sorceress by Michael Scott


Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
Just one link today.....a look at white privilege


ROW80 Goals
Round 3 of ROW80 has begun.  This round runs from July 4th to September 22nd.  I'm a little late getting started because I was on vacation.  Here are my goals for this round:


1.  Read 9 books (0/9)
I am currently reading Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness.  It will be the first book I complete this round.

2.  Continue with my blogging schedule
This means a Tuesday book post, What I'm Reading Wednesday, a Weekly Wrap-up, occasional Stuck in my Head posts, monthly book reviews, and occasional writing samples.

3.  Edit 5 chapters of ZF
I would really like to complete this goal this round.

4.  Write daily
Daily writing includes blogging, snail mail letters, journal prompts, and progress on my current wips.

5.  Continue my Creative Every Day challenge
Pictures get posted on my Instagram if you want to follow my creative progress.

6.  Swim at least twice a week.

How did your week go?

2 comments:

  1. Mine's going..right now, a flurry of getting ready to go camping for the weekend. I'll be checking out more about the Oregon Country Fair, as moving to the Eugene area is in our family plan (my Accomplice is an Oregonian).

    Good luck on those goals, and welcome to the round! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! I love Eugene. It's a great town. Definitely check out the Country Fair. It's a lot of fun.
      Lisa

      Delete