"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
  1. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman  - Loved the movie and now i love the book too.
  2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Schaffer - I was really surprised by this book.  I did not expect to enjoy it as much as I did.
  3. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey - Such as interesting story.  Difficult to read at times but definitely compelling.
  4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - I don't know it I can really express how much I loved this book.  I love the magical world that Morgenstern created.
  5. On Writing by Stephen King - Great advice from a great writer.
  6. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman - I really enjoy Neil Gaiman's writing.  This book was no exception.
  7. The Alchemyst by Michael Scott - I am excited to read the rest of the series.  Fun, action-packed, magical book.
  8. Bird Box by Josh Malerman - While I was reading this book, I refused to like it, but it definitely make an impact on me.  I often think about the story and what might happen next.  That's a sign of a good book.
  9.   Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I really liked this book.  I could relate with the characters, even the ones I had little in common with.
  10. The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic by Emily Croy Baker - I really want a sequel for this book.  It supposed to be in the works.  I was engaged the whole way through and didn't want to stop reading.

What are some of the best books you read this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment