"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015 What I'm Reading #4




Every Wednesday of ROW80 I will write an update of my reading goals and each Sunday will be an update of my writing goals.  I am also tweeting daily updates of my writing goals. 
2015 Reading Goal:  30 books                                  
Current Progress:  6 books

The list so far:

January
  1. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  2. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
  3. The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
  4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Schaffer
  5. Blue Bloods: The Keys to the Repository by Melissa de la Cruz
  6. A Million Little Things by James Frey
Well, I have not made any progress since last check-in.  I have checked out 3 books from my e-library and 1 book from my school library, and I have not read very much at all.  From the looks of it, I have about two weeks to finish these 3 e-books.  I better get to work :)
What are you reading this week?  Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment