Every Wednesday of ROW80 I will write an update of my reading goals and each Sunday will be an update of my writing goals. I am also tweeting daily updates of my writing goals.
2015 Reading Goal: 30 books
Current Progress: 6 books
The list so far:
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
- The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Schaffer
- Blue Bloods: The Keys to the Repository by Melissa de la Cruz
- A Million Little Things by James Frey
Well, I have not made any progress since last check-in. I have checked out 3 books from my e-library and 1 book from my school library, and I have not read very much at all. From the looks of it, I have about two weeks to finish these 3 e-books. I better get to work :)
What are you reading this week? Any recommendations?