"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 What I'm Reading #2


Every Wednesday of ROW80 I will write an update of my reading goals and each Sunday will be an update of my writing goals.  I am also tweeting daily updates of my writing goals. 
 
2015 Reading Goal:  30 books                                  
Current Progress:  3 books

The list so far:

January
  1. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  2. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
  3. The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
This morning I started reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and I am very excited to see how it goes.  I have heard a lot of good things about the book and can't wait to find out if I agree :)

Here are the next two books on my list:
Have you read any of these books?  What did you think?
Are you reading anything interesting this week?

4 comments:

  1. I have't read any of these books - I have the Ghost Hunter Series by Victoria Laurie sitting here, awaiting my attention.

    3 books in less than a month, sounds to me like you're right on target for the yearly goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I feel like I am on track but a lot of times I start out strong and slow down a few months in. I will have to check out the Ghost Hunter Series.

      Delete
  2. It's been a while since I read "Practical Magic," but I remember really enjoying that one. "The Immortal Rules" sounds like a really good read. I will have to add it to my to-be-read list. I haven't read any of the others you mentioned. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete