"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ROW 80: Check in #3

My goals:
1.  Write 250 words a day.
2.  Blog frequently (these posts will count towards my daily word count)
3.  Complete 2012's NaNo (ZF), then complete my earlier attempt (DoVH)

My Progress this week:
I did not work on my manuscripts this week.

Reflection:
I am very disappointed to say that I did no writing this week. I got caught up in exercising, knitting, crocheting and all the other things that life threw at me.  That's why NaNoWriMo never works well for me.  That's why I am participating in ROW 80, though, isn't it?  It's the writing project that understands I have a life :)  Maybe next week I will focus more on writing.  We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I am not a NaNo fan myself: there is too much to do in life, to fit that amount of work into a month. ROW80 is much more balanced.

    Some weeks are crazy, some weeks you just need to take a break from writing and do something else. I hope that this week will bring you fresh energy and that you'll be able to get back into it.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete