"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's NaNo Time Again!

That's right.  I am going back for more NaNo punishment.  I have been NaNoing since 2009 and have yet to win.  I really believe this time will be different, though.  Hmmm, seems like those words sound familiar to me.  I may have tried to convince myself of this before.

But really, this time is going to be different.  For one thing, I will have more support at home.  The original story idea was actually my husband's.   He thinks I will do a better job writing the story than he could.  At first I wasn't sure if I liked the story idea, but the more I considered the possibilities, the more the ideas grow, the more I love this book idea.  Collaborating with my husband means that I have been planning a lot more.  I'm usually more of a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of writer, but this new alliance is forcing me to do more pre-writing work.  I am hoping it will get me the win!

Is anyone else out there NaNoing this November?  How are your plans going?

No comments:

Post a Comment