"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

What I'm Reading Wednesday - February 28, 2018

What I'm Reading Wednesday is a monthly feature where I share what I have been reading.  Feel free to share what you are currently reading in the comments (I love comments and book recommendations!).

Reading Goal for the Year:  50 books
Currently Reading:  Into the Thickening Fog by Andrei Gelasimov
Total Read So Far:  6/50 books

January 2018
3.  Evelyn After by Victoria Helen Stone
4.  The Likeness by Tana French

February 2018
1.  The Sands of Time by Sidney Sheldon
2.  The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware


Well, my reading year is off to a great start.  I am working on book 6 of the Book Challenge by Erin.  
Do you have a reading goal for the year?
What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment