"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Monday, August 14, 2017

Sorry for the Absence

Wow!  I have been gone from this blog for about 3 months now.  I promise you my time has not been wasted.  I have been thinking and planning a lot, trying to improve the content of this blog.  I think I have finally found my direction.  I will be back with new posts soon, starting with some of the fun things that I have been doing this summer.  I am working on a new posting schedule and other possible updates.  I thought about changing platforms but have decided to stick with Blogger for now.  I'm really looking forward to spending more time with this blog.  Let me know if there are any specific posts that you would like to see in the near future.

See you soon,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment