"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Currently....(November 16, 2016)

Currently...


Writing... to-do lists
I feel like I have a million things to do and the only way to remember is to make lists, many, many lists.

Reading... Wuthering Heights
It is taking me forever to read, but I have not had much time to read.

Listening to... Roger Waters
I love Pink Floyd and am going to see Roger Waters in June.  I saw him perform The Wall a few years ago and I am so excited to see him perform again.

Eating... mandarin oranges
I love them!

Drinking... Cot in the Act cider by Two Towns
Our local craft ciderhouse is pretty amazing, and their apricot cider is yummy.

Wearing... fleece-lined leggings and boots
It is rainy and cold here recently.  I still want to wear skirts and need to stay warm.

Feeling... stressed
Between an upcoming surgery, work, the recent presidential election, etc.....stress

Weather... rain, rain, go away
It has been raining, cloudy, dreary, foggy, a typical Oregon winter.

Wanting... more time
I can never find enough.

Thinking... there is too much hate in the world.

Watching... American Horror Story
I'm still not sure what I think of this new season, but in general I love the show.

Enjoying... crocheting and knitting for kids
I have gotten to crochet and knit a bunch of kids' stuff recently, baby blankets, hats and scarves.  They are so easy to finish and so much fun!


What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment