"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Currently....

Currently...


Writing... not much
I have been having a hard time keeping up with my blogging schedule, let alone writing on any of my manuscripts.  Also, I have been rethinking my blog schedule a little.  There may be some tweaks coming.

Reading... The Shadow of the Wind
I am almost finished.  It is so sad, and I have a feeling that it is only going to get sadder.

Listening to... the new James album
Started listening to what I could find on Youtube.  Now listening to the album on Amazon music.  I don't often buy cds anymore, but I am thinking of buying this one.

Eating... pad thai
I get a craving so often.  I got some pad thai recently at a restaurant and I am still finishing off the leftovers.

Drinking... hot veggie broth
It has been cold out, and hot broth is so perfect on a cold day.

Wearing... sweaters and scarves
Like I said, it has been cold out.

Feeling... a little stressed out
I'm in the middle of a chunk of grading.  I need to get it finished this week.

Weather... cold and rainy
We had a little sunshine today. but it has been chilly recently.  I love fall but I do miss summer.

Wanting... more time in a day
So much to do, so little time.

Thinking... about which book to start next
I already put together a fall TBR list, then I went to the library and rented some books and I got a new book from Amazon.... Now I don't know what to read next.

Watching... Westworld
Interesting show.  There are only two episodes so far but I am intrigued.

Enjoying... Inktober - Post an ink drawing every day of October
I am a little behind, but I am posting my drawings on my Instagram account.


What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment