"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up (June 26, 2016)


Blog Posts
Teaser Tuesday

What I'm Reading Wednesday #17

Stuck in my Head:  The Cure and Caravan Palace

Personal Stuff
I am back to blogging this week and posted all of my scheduled posts.  I have been sick with a cold, but I am on summer break, so I have lots of time to rest, drink tea and recuperate.  Hopefully next week I will be recovered.

I also started swimming this week.  It is the only exercise currently recommended by my doctor.  I am so glad to be getting some exercise again, although my cold did prevent me from going to the pool one day this week.

What I read
I am reading Frida's BedI by Slavenka Drakulic.  So far I am not super impressed, but maybe it will get better as I read.


Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
I haven't really had time for the internet this week and am behind on all my blog-reading.  Will catch up soon. (Hmmm, I've been saying this for a while.  It really is time to start catching up.)


ROW80 Goals
Round 2 of ROW80 has ended, so this is my final check-in on these goals.  I will use my progress to determine next round's goals.

1.  Read 9 books (5/9)
Ok, so I made it a little over half way to this goal.  Not bad.  I will try again next round.

2.  Complete the A to Z Challenge on my two blogs/Continue with my blogging schedule
I posted all my blog posts this week.  I think this is the only week of this round that I actually managed it.  I will keep working on this goal.
The A to Z Challenge once again beat me.  I completed the alphabet on my craft blog, although it was late.  I did not complete the alphabet on this blog.  I am not sure if I will try this challenge again.

3.  Edit 5 chapters of ZF
I have not started yet.  Ha!  This was one of the most important goals this round, and I didn't even start.  I will try again next round.  Now that I have some time on my hands, it might actually happen.

4.  Write daily
This goal was on again, off again for me.  Some weeks I wrote, some I didn't write at all.  This is another of my important goals.  I am trying to create the habit of daily writing.  I will try again next round.

5.  Continue my Creative Every Day challenge
I did really well with this goal.  I did not always post a picture on IG, but I did something creative every day.



How did your week go?  How did round 2 of ROW80 go?
Are you participating in the next round?

No comments:

Post a Comment