"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Friday, June 24, 2016

Stuck in my Head: The Cure and Caravan Palace

I love going to concerts!  Live music, the energy, a band I love....it's amazing.  In May I got to see The Cure.  It was incredible to see them perform live but I have to say I was a little disappointed that they did not play more of their popular songs during their set.  The playlist was kind of a downer.  We left during the second encore (I heard later that they ended up playing 4 encores) because the music we had been excited to hear just wasn't being played.  I did capture these two videos, though.  I just wish they had played more of these songs :(


In June, I got to see one of my favorite bands, Caravan Palace.  They play music that is classified as electro-swing.  I only got video of their encore and bow because I was so consumed by the show.  They are so energetic!  I love watching them perform!

Hope you enjoy the videos.
What's stuck in your head recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment