"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Writing Update: Did I Get My Groove Back?

I have been feeling inspired recently.  Last week a student entered my class and said, "Is it true that you're writing a book?  I just heard somewhere that you were."
I explained that I am writing a book, more than one actually.  I told him about NaNo and how I've never 'won' but how I keep trying and working on those books. 

Something about the whole conversation must have inspired something inside my brain because all of  a sudden, I am writing again. 

Did I get my groove back?  I sure hope so.  

Here's the update!

12/16/13:  438 words of ZF; about 150 words of a blog post

12/17/13:  91 words of ZF; 51 words of a blog post

12/18/13:  144 word blog post; typed up last 2 days of writing on ZF

Total = 874 words!
Yay!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome :) I love it when a small thing, like a conversation, just tweaks something in my brain and re-invigorates me :)

    ReplyDelete