"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What I'm Reading This Week

I discovered this blog: The Perpetual Page-Turner and spent a lot of time reading reviews and top ten lists and adding books to my TBR list.  The blog's author has inspired me to try writing reviews of some of the books that I read.

I read this post about common grammar mistakes on the Huffington Post blog and realized that I may not be overusing commas like I thought I was.

Finally, Dan Savage's attempt to write a review of Sarah Palin's new book make me giggle.  

I am still working my way through The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks and working on a review that will be posted here on my blog.


What are you reading this week?
Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment