"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 What I'm Reading Wednesday #1 (January 4, 2017)

I am just about to begin my second book of the new year, and the first book of Erin's Book Challenge, And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini.
My goal this year is the same as last year with the added bonus of completing Erin's Book Challenge.  I want to read 32 books, knock some more books off my ever-growing TBR list and complete some more series that I have started.  Here goes.....

Anyway, here is my progress so far... 
2017 Goal: 32 books
Books Read = 1/32
Books from TBR list: 0
Series completed: 0
Erin's Book Challenge:  0/10  0/Bonus Round


January
1.  Midair by Kodi Scheer


What are you reading this week?  How are your reading goals going?

No comments:

Post a Comment