1. Read more classics.
2. Complete first draft of my novels.
They were good goals, achievable goals, so did I achieve them? Let's see!
1. I read four books that I would consider classics: Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton, The Time Machine by H.G. Wells, Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez, and Emma by Jane Austen. It's more classics than I read in 2012, so I consider that a victory!
2. I did not complete the first draft of either of my novels. :( Oh well, there is always this year......
Here are my reading and writing goals for 2014:
1. Write 500 words each day(3500 total words per week) ►ROW 80 starts today!
2. Complete the first draft of my novels (ZF and DOVH) and begin the next.
3. Read at least 35 books.
4. Post on this blog at least 3 times a week.
5. Practice my German every day on Duolingo.com.
6. Take care of myself (floss, moisturize, pay bills on time, exercise, etc.)
What are your goals this year?